100个逼真纹理贴图100 TILEABLE 4K DESIGN & REALISTIC TEXTURES PT.02

标准贴图 造织物 装饰  写实 道具 

100 Tileable 4K Design & Realistic Textures Pt.02
The materials work for any renderer, so yes Octane is great as well!

Finally here it is: My second big texture pack. This time the materials are realistic and only few of them are abstract.
The pack is focusing on cloth and paper materials but there are also some plastic, wood, perforated and mixed ones. I also made a top 10 selection of my favorite textures.

They're all tileable, they contain the usual maps for PBR rendering. Diffuse, Normal, Roughness, Opacity, Displacement, Metallness (if needed) and they work for any render engines. All shaders do have a simple preview and to make it clear: these are textures, not shaders (so you need to create them on your own).

The pack also includes a 13min long tutorial how to set up everything in C4D and Redshift (easy to adapt for Octane), a 2min long intro and overview. Plus the C4D file with a ready to go setup, everything in there is set up.

All materials are created by Vincent Schwenk.
You can use them in your private and commercial projects.
You are not allowed to redistribute or sell the materials. Copyright 2022

100 个可平铺的 4K 设计和逼真纹理 Pt.02
这些材质适用于任何渲染器,所以 Octane 也很棒!

最后是:我的第二个大材质包。 这次的材料都是现实的,只有少数是抽象的。
该包装以布和纸材料为主,但也有一些塑料、木材、穿孔和混合材料。 我还挑选了我最喜欢的 10 种纹理。

它们都是可平铺的,包含用于 PBR 渲染的常用贴图。 漫反射、法线、粗糙度、不透明度、位移、金属度(如果需要),它们适用于任何渲染引擎。 所有着色器都有一个简单的预览并明确表示:这些是纹理,而不是着色器(因此您需要自己创建它们)。

该包还包括一个 13 分钟长的教程,如何在 C4D 和 Redshift 中设置所有内容(易于适应 Octane),一个 2 分钟长的介绍和概述。 加上带有现成设置的 C4D 文件,其中的所有内容均已设置完毕。

所有材料均由 Vincent Schwenk 创建。
您可以在私人和商业项目中使用它们。
您不得重新分发或出售这些材料。 版权所有 2022

作者 小海盗 发表于 2024-1-16 12:39:01
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
热门作品推荐
glow
3D绘画工具 The Foundry Mari 7.0v1 Win/XF
glow
摄像机反求跟踪软件 Mocha Pro 2023 v10.0.
glow
Arnold Light Suite for C4D v2.0照明